Monday 28 August 2017

New Session Dates for Autumn Season In The Studio and Christmas Postcard


I love Autumn, the food the last warmth of Summer and this is the time I start to prepare for Christmas. Mainly because clients and customers expect there to be lots of inspiration in the studio but also I love the tradition of making to give:)) The Old Art Room creativity really increases and there is also lots of sparkle around.

New Dates for The Autumn Sessions are available HERE so many inspirational sessions:))))))
As you can see by the postcard above we end August, yes I did say August by making the Christmas Postcard. I have kept my promise, I have kept the spirit of Christmas all year by having Christmas Inspiration on the last week of every month.
See so much more on the Christmas Blog HERE 



No comments:

Post a Comment